Wednesday 20 April 2016

Poster and Business Cards


Here's a test I did where elongated the fingers to see if it would make it more eerie.




Poster Iterations

I show a series of business card ideas to Brian and he suggested that I should insider using the sea and sky illustration I made for the poster because it showed a sense of artistic ambiguity.


I don't like the LinkedIn logo's boldness as it is become the first thing to notice at a glance. I could resolve this by thinning out the circular border of the logo.I can also add boldness to the website url to make it stand out more.


Business Cards


Project Overview 

For the exposition, I'll  put together a quick project overview to display at the showcase in the 6th of May. I'll also put together a sign to indicate the significance of my project. 


Thinned out linked in border

No comments:

Post a Comment