Monday 4 April 2016

Week 13 Summary

Monday - I used today to make some alterations to my project. I wanted to fix some inconsistencies with the frames. I spent a majority of today working on my dissertation, taking out irrelevant information.



Page 2


Page 7


Page 10



Modified Front Cover

I also took the time to work on modifying the front cover by applying highlights on the hand as well as adding sun rays to generate implied lines which direct the reader's eye up to the boat.

I received some feedback about my poster and front cover for my comic. My relatives and peers suggested that: 
  • The hand on the front cover replaced the hand on the poster. 
  • The poster featured a Lovecraftian vibe through the use of darker colours.
Tuesday ,Wednesday and Thursday involved me overlooking my dissertation and having it proof read by peers. This was a long process. 

Friday - I am still unhappy with the layout I have established for my case studies. I am finding it difficult to summarise these comics as they continue to vary in every page. I do not understand how to analyse an entire comic, .I would have spoken to my supervisor about this but he was unavailable.
However I do have a series of case studies which analyse my understanding of colour, backgrounds, body language and word and picture combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment