Thursday 5 November 2015

Progress Presentation

The presentation today went okay. Although to criticize myself that I should have not stuttered as much. if l that I had repeated myself once or twice and had a few pause to recollect my steps. There was On the other hand, the lecturers were happy with my presentation and their feedback was helpful.
She liked the idea of how I was investigating foreign comics in order to see if the visuals can tell the story even if the language isn't in English.

Brian's Feedback

Brian liked my presentation. He asked me if I was looking at film language cinematography
forms of animation visuals can be helpful in storytelling in mediums.

David's Feedback

Dave compliments on my star wars work. He liked the way I clearly showed the dead relatives and said ti was a terrific interpretation. very cool a visual learner, art forming know everything in my head. He went on to say that there's is a famous animal behaviourist in America called Temple Grandon who solves some interesting problems because she was a visual thinker and approached things in a visual way and said that her findings may be interesting. He suggested that I have a look at her work.

Lynn's Feedback

Lynn showed what I've been up to do this. She was interested  in my idea of how I was to evaluate a foreign comic and see if the story can be told without reading the dialogue and would be helpful it for me to learn other ways to get a story across with dialogue. She suggested that I experiment with the styles and see how it can relate to the content. She pointed out that although she liked the Star wars picture of Luke finding his aunt and uncle killed, she said that Luke looked stylized and out of place. Star Wars the character Luke was more stylized and she suggest that it would be more ideal to look at a different visual style so that it fits in more appropriately. To justified my choice of style, I refereed to a story where the cartoon style applied enhanced the critical story points. In exploration of various styles could occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment