Tuesday 9 February 2016

Printing Oppurtunities

Today, I went to print out art prints for the convention at Dundee University  this Saturday. I decided to check the prices for art prints at the University of Dundee. There, I learned that I can get the opportunity to print off a proper comic from the university. Their printing services are open to the public so I can be able to print out a prototype for University.
Since I know where I can get a comic printed off,  I will use the Dundee University printing service rather than use Blurb to produce the comic. At least I know where my comic will be produced.
If that is the case, I will need to reconsider the size of the final product and if I will be using any colour or no colour at all.

I attended another event on Saturday called Artcore: Out of the Blue Print which was the launch of a quarterly comic series which allowed artists and comic makers aged 13-25 to showcase their talents. A few weeks ago, I submitted a comic I worked on from college and I was successful in getting my work into the final publication. This could be a potential printing service.

No comments:

Post a Comment