Monday 15 February 2016

Convention Highlights

I attended the Dundee Min-con organised by the Dundee University cosplay society and Anime League on Saturday the 13th to sell some artwork I created. It was also a great way for me to see what other trends were current out there. I communicated with my neighboring artists at the other stalls. I also had a look at how some artists displayed their work which made me consider how I can improve my presentation skills. Some of the suggestions was the inclusion fo stands for my prints.

I feel that I should have reconsidered the position of my table day as it was placed nearly behind a pillar. This made it difficult for some of the attendee to notice my stall just how t was nearly out of sight. fortunately since there weren't many tables, my selection of  artwork helped me stand out. I found out about what franchises the convention attendees were interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment