Wednesday 24 February 2016

Week 7 Progress

The meeting with Brain went well this week. I showed him some examples of my current progress. I spoke about a few people that I knew from the comic industry who I was thinking about inviting to the showcase. He was kind enough to show us an example of an introduction for a dissertation. He liked my poster design a lot and suggested that I should consider having a similar style or design when I'm implementing my new business card design for the showcase.


Business Card Iterations


Minimalist Poster Design

He continued to add further criticism for my current first page such as how there were a few inconsistency here and there. What I'm needing to work on is my Presentation. I spent Tuesday helping a friend put together a poster for her presidency run. It was good use of small practice for poster design. However she ended up using only a few small elements in her final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment