Friday 4 March 2016

Progress Presentation: March 3rd 2016

On the Thursday, I had my progress presentation. Here I went through the stages that I have been working on for my project. Some of the weaknesses I had during the talk that I got a bit tongue tied and sometimes had a brief pause. Despite that, my peers and David Lyons appeared to have been happy with my presentation. My peers feedback and critique was quite helpful and allowed me to understand what I needed to work on. Callum Fowlie suggested that I revisited the DOTA 2 Visual guide to help reconsider the colour values of my illustrations. Katriona addressed that my poster had a style that was appealing but it didn't fit the overall style of the comic. Lyons was amazed by my poster illustration with its composition and lighting. However they all agreed that the visual style could changed to be more consistent. I was aware of this but I should have mentioned in the presentation was this was just a rough iteration.


Dagon Minimalist Poster

However I seemed to have answered my peers questions pretty well. After the presentations, I stayed until the end to give other students some feedback.


My meeting with Brain was short but it went well. I pointed out to him some problems I've had and what I am needing to work on.
  • Alter the lighting on a few comics pages.
  • Continue with colouring my pages.
  • Work on my introduction for my Dissertation.
  • Make another print prototype for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment