Monday 14 March 2016

Inside Cover Development

In several comics I've looked at ,they include an additional page with credits at the beginning. So I chose to apply a similar approach with my comic. I wanted to continue with the use of teh textured visual style,which has been applied for the flash back sequences.


This is one of the earliest attempts of this was the image below.


Attempt 1


Attempt 2

I liked the strong silhouettes in the second attempt. However It appears to be too flat. After looking at This 2.5 dimensional panning from this showcase.


Dark Forest Assets video


Current Attempt

This latest attempt shows a greater improvement in the depth through the use of atmospheric perspective. Its needing a few more tweeks but it it still looks better than before. I managed to put together a double page spread to use for the inside pages for the comic.


Double Page Spread

No comments:

Post a Comment