Thursday 15 October 2015

Informal Presentations

On the 14th of October, I took part in some informal presentations.

I was able to provide some ideas and feedback to my fellow peers and even asked them a few questionnaires.

When I showed them what I have been doing for my project, the feedback was positive.
Ben was telling me that I should consider quality over quantity and that I should consider looking at Scott McCloud's work about comic book theory. I agreed with his suggestion and backed up this with the fact that the story I was planning to base my comic off  was on a short story by H.P. Lovecraft.

Also if I were to do my project in print, I will need to finds places to print out my comic. If that is the case, I will need to know what type of paper to print it off. I will also need to see how it will look like when printed. Therefore I will need to understand what is the best lighting levels so that the paper does not come out too dark.

They also suggested different approaches to my comic such as making it digital and if so I can add in some effects such some visual effects to help make the scene quite lively. For example if I can, I could try add some animated effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment